This 12-Fiber LC to MPO/MTP cassettes available in 10Gig laser optimized and 50/125µm LC-Duplex Fiber Optic cassettes are designed with pre-terminated fiber and multi-fiber Plug-in Connectors (MPO). They allow the quick addition of new devices in a computerized system, without the need for reconfiguration or manual installation of other external devices. Internally, each fiber is routed and connected within the cassette to its appropriate port on the front end of the unit. Using HeyOptics’s fiber cassettes allow the end user to save significant amounts of time.
- High-quality aluminum material allows for compact and durable cassettes.
- Cassette offers a pre-terminated solution which saves time on assembly and termination.
- MPO/MTP connector reduces insertion loss which enhances channel link performance.
- Suitable for any applications with a need for higher bandwidth.
- Cassette allows up to 36 fibers within 1 rack mount space.
- Compatible with Classic LGX Compatible Fiber Optic Patch Panels and Rack-mount & Wall-mount Fiber Optic Enclosures.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Surface Finishing: Black Powder Coat
Fiber Type: 50/125µm
LC Duplex Adapter:
Insertion Loss: <0.2 dB Typical
Material: Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
Mating Cycles: 1000 Mating Cycles