The environmentally hardened adapter features the rugged H connector OptiTap on one side and a SC connector on the other. This innovative design significantly reduces installation and network expansion time and cost, making it an integral part of pre-connectorized solutions.
It provide the most cost-effective method of deploying optical fiber in outside plant distribution networks at speeds significantly fast than traditional field installations. The industrial panel-mount, plastic adapters serve as a sealed feed-through for the fiber connection.
- Single-fiber hybrid adapter, IL<0.20 typically
- H connector (Corning OptiTap) connector to SC connector
- Environmentally sealed adapter housing permits external bulkhead flush-mounting style on terminals or closures
- Adapters designed meet Telcordia GR-3120 requirements
- IP67 protection, salt-mist proof, humidity proof, dust proof
- Utilize traditional field installation techniques for aerial, below ground and duct applications
- Reduce installation time by as much as 50 percent per network access point