This Classic LGX footprint fiber optic LC to MPO/MTP cassette to fit in any LGX compatible fiber optic rack mount or wall mount enclosures and support 10G networking. There are 24 LC ports on the front and one or two MPO port on the rear for interconnecting from cassette to cassette.
No splicing, polishing, field termination, or testing is required. And, each LC to MPO/MTP cassette is tested per IEEE 802.3ae 10 Gigabit Ethernet. The LC-MPO/MTP fiber cassette is factory-terminated with multimode (MM) OM3 50/125 fiber. It is protected against wear, corrosion, impact, and weather by a black powder-coated aluminum alloy cassette.
HeyOptics’s LC to MPO/MTP cassette is designed with push and pull fasteners for easy installation and removal. Each fiber optic LC adapter, also known as coupler, is built with a metal sleeve for precision alignment and longevity; it can be used for up to 500 matings. Each LC coupler and MPO/MTP fiber optic adapters comes with a protective cap to prevent dust and debris from entering. Equipped on the rear is a male MPO adapter that requires female MPO patch cords to be installed. The LC adapter and MPO/MTP adapter is made from durable, aqua-colored UL 94V-0 and polyethermide material, which is recommended for 10G Ethernet networking.
- High-quality aluminum material allows for compact and durable cassettes.
- Cassette offers a plug and plays solution which saves assembly and termination.
- Designed to fit any LGX compatible fiber optic wall mount and rack mount enclosures.
- MPO/MTP connector reduces insertion loss which enhances channel link performance.
- Suitable for any applications with a need for higher bandwidth.
- Cassette allows up to 72 fibers within 1 rack mount space.