24-Fiber MPO cassettes available in laser optimized and 9/125µm LC-Quad Fiber Optic cassettes are designed with pre-terminated fiber and multi-fiber Plug-in Connectors (MPO). They allow the quick addition of new devices in a computerized system, without the need for reconfiguration or manual installation of other external devices. Internally, each fiber is routed and connected within the cassette to its appropriate port on the front end of the unit. Using MPO/MTP fiber cassettes allow the end user to save significant amounts of time.
- High-quality aluminum material allows for compact and durable cassettes.
- Cassette offers a pre-terminated solution which saves time on assembly and termination.
- MPO connector reduces insertion loss which enhances channel link performance.
- Cassette allows up to 72 fibers within 1 rack-mount enclosure.
- Equipped on the rear is a male MPO adapter that requires female MPO patch cords to be installed, APC type, Type A or Type AF (usually used as pairs).
- Compatible with Classic LGX Compatible Fiber Optic Patch Panels and Rack-mount & Wall-mount Fiber Optic Enclosures.