Professional-grade tool Perfect for slitting the corrugated copper, steel or aluminium Armor layer on Fiber Feeder, Central Tube, Stranded Loose Tube fiber optic cables and other armoured cables. Versatile design allows jacket or shield slitting on non-fiber optic cables as well. Tool slits outer polyethene jacket and armour in one operation, performs longitudinal slitting and circumferential (ringing) for end stripping. The cable guide wheel provides cable stability and allows for easier tool movement along the cable, rugged anodized aluminium, and steel construction.
- The design of the tool knife is suitable for multi-core optical cable with sleeve or armoured sheath. The main purpose is to cut the armoured sheath of the outer layer of the optical cable to get the optical fiber wire inside.
- The tool knife is designed with a precision adjustable blade, which can avoid damage to optical fiber. The outer diameter of stripping can be adjusted from 8 to 28.6 mm, and the cutting depth can be adjusted to 5.5 mm. It is suitable for different skin thicknesses. The tool knife can replace the blade.
- Turning the pull rod can rotate the blade by 90 ° so that the window stripping can realize the conversion of longitudinal cutting or circular cutting.
- It adopts an anodized aluminium steel structure and drum cable follower to ensure cable stability during the stripping process, and the tool is easy to operate along the cable direction.
- The length of the tool knife is about 130mm, and the weight with the package is about 0.3KG.
Adjustable from: 4-10MM, 8-28.6MM
Adjustable blade depth: 5.5mm maximum
Blade angle: rotate 90 degrees